so, here i am again.
once upon a time, i had a blog. and i didnt do a very good job of keeping it updated. my guess is that i may have the same issue with a new blog, but nevertheless, here i am again at a second attempt. my thought it that now is a really good time to start a blog, since its the beginning of a big new adventure: marriage.
June 12 i married the most wonderful man i know, Evan Skelton. Now i have his name and we have nothing but unknown before us. the control freak in me is scared about the big cloud of fog in front of us, but with Evan by my side, and the Lord before us, the future doesnt have to be scary. just... really really exciting.
Grace!! I am so excited to see you are blogging. I really started blogging just after Michael and I got married, and I am SO glad I did!! It has been quite a year for us and it's so fun to look back on it!! I hope your blog sees you through some bigger and better (and sometimes not so bigger and better!) days! I will be following along:)
ReplyDelete