"He's always been faithful." Those words, though I know to be true without doubt, still take trust to live out. Evan and I have hit somewhat of a time of trial lately. I'm going to remain a little vague here, but we have faced multiple health issues, financial issues, and employment uncertainties; testing our relationship, our trust, our faith. Quite honestly, i think i have reached my breaking point. Its not exactly what I expected to face after being married for just over a month. I guess i expected things to fall nicely into place. Of course, when God is in the sanctification process, things aren't necessarily going to fall into place all the time. Not if you're actually going to grow anyway. But growing is tough. Evan and I are definitely experiencing some growing pains right now. I guess my prayer more than anything, more than for a job, or for the pain to go away, is that we trust. Regardless. Its a hard thing to do, when you feel like the world is crashing down on you and you're out of strength, but thats exactly why you need to trust. Its all thats left to do. And with a God like ours, it would be stupid not to trust. He will provide, He's always been faithful.
The name of God is Jehovah - The name of God is Yahweh
The name of God is Elohim - My Creator
The name of God is El Elyon - Most High God (Sovereign Over All)
The name of God is Adonai - My Lord, My Master
The name of God is El Roi - God Who Sees
The name of God is El Shaddai - God Almighty
The name of God is Jehovah Ezer - The LORD our Helper
The name of God is Jehovah Jireh - The LORD Will Provide
The name of God is Jehovah Rapha - The LORD our Healer
The name of God is Jehovah Roi - The Lord is My Shepherd
The name of God is Jehovah Sabaoth - LORD of hosts (of armies)
The name of God is Jehovah Mekeddeshem - LORD Who Sanctifies
The name of God is Jehovah Nissi -The LORD Our Banner
The name of God is Jehovah Rapha - LORD Who Heals
The name of God is Jehovah Shalom - The LORD our Peace
The name of God is Jehovah Shammah - The LORD is There
Matthew 6
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[b]?
28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Will be praying for you guys...Michael and I still have growing pains...I think it's a long process, and dare I say quite possibly a never-ending one? :) All that matters is you have been blessed with an amazing husband and a creator who will take good care of you! :) (I know, not the fluff you wanted to hear, but still true!) Hang in there!
ReplyDelete