Yesterday, we went to Chicago to paint the new apartment :) The picture below shows the extent of our work. If you look down the hall, you can also see a little bit of the bedroom color as well. It will all look much better with furniture and without tape. But its a small glimpse :) 11 days until we move! Im getting excited... I love our new apartment!
Also, I had two different job interviews while we were in Chicago. Hopefully in the next few days I can give another update on how those went... for those of you who have been praying for my job hunt. Keep praying. I really appreciate it.
Well, thats all I got for tonight. Its not much, but a short update is better than no update.
Cute!!! How fun, your first place.... Can't wait to see the "photo tour" after you move in :)
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! It reminds me of Christmas:)
ReplyDeletedont tell Evan that. He was complaining that it looked like Christmas too. I dont care, i like it. And once furniture is in, it wont look like Christmas anymore. And even if it did, oh well. You know how i feel about Christmas :)
ReplyDelete