Well, we got our internet hooked up, so now I am able to get back on here and share a quick update! We are moved and mostly settled into our new home in Littleton, CO. It's been a very hard goodbye to my family, but we are excited about our new life here. I dont have much to report yet, since neither of us have started our new jobs or school yet.... but soon! While we wait for our jobs to start on monday, we have been spending time relaxing, watching tv, exploring our new neighborhood, and setting electrical fires in the oven (not our fault, and no tuna was harmed). We are feeling pretty lonely so far, though. Especially me. I am praying that God brings friends into our lives quickly, and that we are able to find a Church that we will love and be able to serve in.
In the meantime, I LOVE our new place! Major improvement from our last place. So far, no power outages, no bed bugs or mice, no train tracks right outside the window, no crack down the middle of my refrigerator, no leaky ceiling, LOTS of counter space (comparatively, at least), more space, less rent, and a mountain view. Im very excited :) Below is a video tour, because I know you are all dying to see it!
Ok, thats it. Ya'll come visit now.
..so this comment has nothing to do with the post..."...a big big yard...where we can play football..TOUCHDOWN!!"
ReplyDelete